The last two weeks have been busy.... well for Brent they have been busy... for me I have just been laying here growing babes. Brent spent most of the last two weeks laying tile and wood flooring in our home. The big projects are now done, we have flooring and the trim is again attached to the walls... now comes the fun of moving all the furniture back!!!! There are still minor projects to be done but we will work on those over the next couple of months:) I would like to say a giant THANK YOU to both my Dad and Brent's Dad for all their hard work and knowledge... we could not have done any of the construction without you (thank you to the moms also who were responsible for keeping all the handy men well nurished) !!!! Also, Thank you to Adam for his hard work... we hope that you learned some good skills... and yes we promise when you have a house we will help you with whatever you need:)
As for the boys.... they seem to be doing really well. Their kicks and rolls are getting harder and stronger and more frequent. Baby A is great at kicking my ribs and Baby B is wonderful at lodging his head up under my left ribs... what talent they already have:) We had another doppler ultrasound yesterday... both boys' blood flow looks great. We will have our final growth ultrasound next Thursday, January 7th... I will of course update after that. Grow Boys Grow!!!!
The biggest news this week is that we are now 30 WEEKS!!!! Yeah!!! 10 weeks of bedrest are now complete and we have less then 4 weeks to go!!!
Thank you all for your continued support we are eternally grateful!!!!
Love
Brent, Emily, Berkeley and the Boys

I am continually amazed at your upbeat attitude! I know that you have a great support system in your family and friends, but I also know that you have a lot of energy and that this must be hard! Your boys will thank you for all that you have already done for them. Happy new year!!
ReplyDelete