
Ok so back in December I posted a photo of our good friend Katie and myself pregnant... well at last we have the three little munchkins together!!! So cute in their matching sweaters!!! My boys continue to do well... we have a MD appointment and will find out weights later today. We are sleeping in about 3 hour chunks... gotta love the Premie feeding schedule!!!! Nathan is starting to feel more like a newborn and less like a premie and Benjamin is more and more awake and alert everyday.... it is more fun now that they will look at you and not just sleep all the time. Our favorite time of the day is in the evening when we can sit on the couch and read stories.... one or the other of the boys is usually awake. Our favorite books are "Guess How Much I Love You" and "I Knew You Could." I will try and get as many photos posted as possible!!!
Love,
The Utech's
No comments:
Post a Comment