Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

MAMA my ear hurts:(

The boys continue to get more daring with each day that passes.  Nathan is now upping on EVERYTHING as well as walking along all the furniture.  Today I found him standing with his walker under the play gym... I have no idea how he did it without falling. Nathan is now crawling forward however he still finds rolling to be more efficient!!!! Benjamin is very frustrated because the only direction that he can crawl is backwards... he knows that this is not what he wants.  Ben also is upping on his little table, his toy baskets and his ViTech Walker.  Today I brought both boys back to the MDs office.... both have double ear infections... bummer... let winter begin!!!!  How many days until summer???
Thanks for checking in!!!
Love Always,
The Utechs

I have no idea how he did this without falling

attempting to cross over to the footstool all by himself


paging doctor Utech!
Helping mommy and daddy vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment