After 13 months... I'm FINALLY done pumping! Yeah!!! I'm so PUMPED (pardon the pun) :)
For those of you that have been anxiously awaiting the totals of my pumping escapades here we go....
Average ounces per pumping : 8oz
Average ounces per day: 40oz
Average Onces per month: 1203 ounces
Highest Pump in one day: 59 oz
Highest ounces per single pumping: 19 oz
GRAND TOTAL : 15, 639 ounces in 13 Months.
To get a little perspective, a 1 gallon container of milk = 128 ounces
This means that I have pumped 122....1gallon containers of milk.... GROSS:)
Brent is always looking for ways to cut costs and save us money... so I did a little math!!!!!
1 Container of Neosure Infant Formula (which is the formula the boys would have been on ) cost $15.49 according to Target.com so had I not pumped we would have spent: $2,788.20 on formula.
So, as I figure it Mr. U owes me an even $3,000 ... you know for PUMPING and labor :)
Just a little FOOD for thought!
Love
Mama Utech!
I love the math....you should put that in Excel and make all sorts of charts and graphs! And you deserve something special for pumping for 13 months!!!! Congratulations on being done and way to go on the 13 months of hard work/pumping!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Way to go! That's a lot of work and excited for you to enter this new pumpless stage!
ReplyDelete