Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 3, 2013

A Wacky Wild Weather Week!

It is May 3rd 2013.... I feel like I should document this week.... as a week of interest.
I far prefer the warmth of spring.... the hot days of summer and the cool days of fall.  This year I didn't even mind winter.... until March that is!  and now that its MAY... this is getting a little ridiculous!

I'm going to show you the bipolar weather of the last week in photos....

Friday April 26th:  It seemed as though spring had arrived!



Saturday April 27th:  Wow maybe we will move right along to Summer!



Wednesday May 1st:  A little spring shower... that's OK... no big deal





Thursday May 2nd: Good Lord this winter may never END!
I think that EVERY Minnesotan will enjoy summer a little bit more this year.  I know that I have two little munchkins who can't wait to play in the sand box, walk to the park, go swimming and ride their bikes (not in the snow).  

No comments:

Post a Comment