Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 4, 2013

"Yummy... can I eat this one???"

I will always LOVE the Pine Tree Orchard.   I think that the orchard is beautiful, I love the drive and it brings back so many wonderful memories from my childhood.  We picked strawberries last year but the boys were less trustworthy with their picking options.  This year ... they would pull the big juicy red strawberries and they state..."Yummy.... can I eat this one???"  I said "one more" about a thousand times.... needless to say they had sticky little hands, and red stained smiles:)

Picking his strawberries just like Sal in the book Blueberries for Sal.  We had to bring our pails with us just like Sal... however ours were plastic and hers is metal so we didn't have the cool PING sound:)  Needless to say we didn't see a bear either!
YUMMY!


They loved the irrigation system. 

Helping daddy

My FAVORITE BOYS!

Nathan loves to take photos with my camera... this is a bad habit to have him in... however he is getting pretty good at it!

Tasting just one more!

Notice my hair band around Nathan's neck... he insisted on wearing it.  He also insisted on wearing a hair binder around his wrist to Peace of Mind school the other day!

BROTHERS and BEST BUDS!

We have this same photo from last year.... the power of the self timer!  I love it!

...and as always the highlight of a visit to Pine Tree is always the tractor ride!
Love Always,
The Utechs



No comments:

Post a Comment