Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It may be a crazy life...but its our life!

The year is flying by with no time to relax let alone clean the house!  I seem to be constantly caught between my guilt.... guilt that I'm not doing what I need to do at home or at work or at school/clinical.  I at times live different lives.... the school life, the RN life, the stay at home mom life and all to often these lives just don't overlap.  In the end I think I'm just living my LIFE!  I'm notorious for over thinking things, thinking too far ahead and trying to solve problems that are unsolvable.  I hope that when all is said and done my husband is happy, my kids are happy and that some day they think.... "wow, my mom had a dream, she worked hard, she sacrificed and she did something that made our lives better."  Until that day we will run around like crazy people, our house wont be perfect, but through the chaos I hope Nathan and Benjamin feel the LOVE!  At the end of the day it may be a crazy life....but its our LIFE!


Nathan & Benjamin at the playdough table at ECFE
Painting


This roller coster is N & B's very favorite toy at ECFE

BLOCKS... A huge hit right now, we build with them, we learn colors and shapes with them and we kick them over. 

These two are true partners in crime!

They have become bag men... they always have to pack a bag and haul it around. 


Helping mommy shovel the "Leap DAY" Snow storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment