September 22, 2007 we became Mr. and Mrs. Utech! It was a beautiful 75 degree day... full of sun and fun and friends! We made a commitment that day and we wouldn't have EVER guessed where we would be today. Here is a little trip down memory lane.... what can you do in 5 years????
Brent was Baptized Catholic Easter 2007
Our new home: June 2007
Our Wedding day... September 22nd 2007
Hawaiian Honeymoon: 12 FANTASTIC days in Paradise!
Front yard landscaping project: Spring 2008
Las Vegas Trip to Celebrate Brent's New Job at 3M
Power washing and staining "the fence": Spring 2009
Florida, Marco Island: Spring 2009
Our "1st baby" Berkeley Lucille: The cutest dang puppy!
Chicago: Spring 2009
2 days before Abbott bed rest, announcing our Twin baby BOYS
Brent remodeled our main floor while I was on bed rest at Abbott.
MIRACLE babies!
(13 weeks on bed rest, 10 days in NICU and 6 weeks in special care)
St. Louis, MO: Summer 2011
Brent Utech: Masters in Analytical Chemistry, Lehigh University.
Utech Family: Summer 2012
Boy does 5 years fly right on by. I can't believe where we are today. It definitely hasn't been boring. At times I feel like we haven't done much with our time, however I guess that I'm wrong. We have two of the funniest, smartest kids, we have the cutest chocolate puppy dog. We are blessed that we have wonderful jobs that we love and we are almost done with our grad school journey. We have done a few house projects, spent lots of time with family and friends. We have enjoyed the good times and weathered the bad. We are lucky to have wonderful families who have laughed and cried with us. At the end of the day I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else! I'm 100% blessed by this feisty, hardworking, smart, caring, frugal man that I call my husband. As wonderful and productive as the last 5 years have been, I truly believe that the best is yet to come. We often talk about how life will get simpler and more relaxed once grand school is done.... but really I think we might get bored if things were simple. So, no matter what happens, I have the best partner and friend standing right next to me, holding my hand and picking up the balls that I just can't juggle any more.
Happy 5th Anniversary CHEERS to the next 50 years!
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK X2 :)













No comments:
Post a Comment