Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 25, 2012

In my next 30 years.....


Tim McGraw's "My next 30 years!"
"I think I'll take a moment, celebrate my age
The ending of an era and the turning of a page"

"Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years"

A milestone?  Something like that... it seems like you spend much of your 20's not wanting to turn 30... it seems so old.  However when I look back over the last 30 years, I'm pretty thankful for where I am  today.  I have a wonderful, loving and supportive family who would do pretty much anything for me (and me for them!).  I have pretty much the most patient, loving, analytical, organized and HARDWORKING husband.  I have some great little boys who surprise me all the time!  I have so many wonderful friends and co workers who enhance my life in so many ways... I couldn't have gotten through the last 15 months without them!

So, today Brent surprised me again with a few of my favorite people to help me celebrate my 30th birthday!!!!  so fun, so relaxing and such a SURPRISE!






So having said that.... Where do I go from here????
* Graduation Dec 20th!
* Christmas
* LOTS OF FAMILY TIME
* NNP Boards
* Starting a new job...hopefully at Children's
* And with any luck at all... enjoying a simple and far less chaotic life
* And as Brent and I have learned over the last 5 years.... always be ready for the next life surprise!

Thank you to all of you who have been apart of the last 30 years... and cheers to many new adventures and memories!!!

"My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
Raise a little family and hang out with my guy
Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear
Make up for lost time here, in my next thirty years
I'll do it BETTER in my next 30 years!"








1 comment:

  1. I remember your mom laying on our waterbed when she was pregnant with you - she couldn't sleep on her stomach and missed it! What a wonderful 30 years since then... you bring such an upbeat, loving attitude to everything you do.

    ReplyDelete