Lunch Date with friends
Playing with the iPhones at the store
During one of Brent's business trips the boys were sad and wanted a kiss from daddy before bed. In an effort to comfort them I offered them a "daddy shirt". They loved it and slept with their "daddy shirt" the entire time he was gone. So one night in an effort to "procrastinate" bedtime N & B asked for a "mommy shirt".... I couldn't say no to that right???? Well when we went to check on the boys before we headed to bed ... this is what we found, Ben wearing his "Mommy shirt"... my heart melted!
Celebrating my 30th birthday
Fudge bars at Grandma and Grumpy's
Oh Benjamin
Hot apple cider during a Target trip!
Shopping with mom and dad!
Playing nicely with their tractors.... I love catching them at moments they don't know I'm watching!
Playing with our friend Brody and meeting baby Carter
Reading books at the library!
Favorite thing... throwing pennies in the fountain!
A Dunn Brothers date to visit Auntie Meghan!
Giggle factory with our favorite pals!
Head 1st: practicing for the water slides next summer!
Lunch date with our buds!
Technology doesn't make our lives better, or easier however at times it is pretty darn cool that a hand held device can capture these memories, email them, download them and upload them... right here for all to enjoy! Wow... what a world these little munchkins are growing up in!








No comments:
Post a Comment