The making of the gingerbread house! I had mentioned that I wanted to let the boys decorate a ginger bread house. Brent came home from Home Depot with a "Home Depot Gingerbread House"... not exactly what I had in mind... but the boys loved it!
Nathan's Favorite Part: Eating the candy
Benjamin's Favorite Part: Lining all the candy along the frosting
The finished product... the boys love it!
N & B love the tree and at times touch all the ornaments way more then I would like. However they love it, they say that it is beautiful and they talk about how they cut it down. At night they take their blankets, lay them out on the floor under the tree and lay under the tree looking up at the lights... it is pretty much the cutest thing and epitome of how I picture the season to be.
I came down the stair to find this scene.... "Mommy I make you eggers?!?"
Ben should be the poster child for shutterfly... he loves getting the boxes off the front step!
A lunch date at Burger Moe's with Joe and Ellie and Adelia
St. Nicholas came to the Utech's. He left behind a few gifts for daddy and the boys and of course the Elf! The boys have named the elf Nicholas! They think Nicholas is great and race down the stairs to find Nicholas' silly hiding spot for the day!
ECFE Christmas Party
Reindeer... hand and foot prints
Attempting the group shot!
Christmas cookie decorating
A Christmas Book exchange!
The kids are getting so big, they have conversations with each other, they hug when they leave each other. So cute... they have spent so much time together over the last 2.5 years. What lucky little toddlers!





No comments:
Post a Comment