Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Break and New Years Eve

BOXES after Christmas make the perfect forts!

Nathan and Ben's First Movie in the theater: Monsters INC.  They loved it and they ate popcorn the ENTIRE movie.  They sat perfectly (with the occasional trip into our laps). They ask daily if they can go back to the Movie Eater!


We also made our first trip to Choo Choo Bob's in St. Paul.  
We played for a long time! What a cool store.  

It was then off to Chatterbox Restaurant for dinner.  Pac Man was a hit!

Nathan insisted on drinking is Egg Nog out of this glass.

We had a few bumps along the way... Ben got a Firetruck to the head.  Nathan hit the back of his head on the corner of the cabinets. The bandaids are always more for effect then necessity!


They wanted to ride bikes and scooters so we headed to the basement!

Waiting for lunch to be ready!

A little post bath time band practice!

"Look Mama I'm a little drummer boy!"

We haven't been to the MN zoo in a long time so we headed out on a cold winter day.
The penguins are always a hit. The bamboo rods were also a hit as was the money donation spiral. 




Trying to touch the sting ray!

They love the train sets... especially now that we can make huge tracks. 

Nothing like a pretend ride in the new storage container!

My last day as an RN.  I can't believe that it has been 7.5 years since I started at Children's.  My life has completely changed since I started.  The wonderful people that I work with have made such an impact on my life. Thank you to all of you who have taught me new skills, encouraged me, took care of my own kids and have been fabulous friends. I have meet some amazing people ... especially AMAZING little babes.  Many who have left footprints on my heart that will be with me forever.  We truly are witness to miracles.  

Hanging out with Auntie Grace on New Years!

Happy New Year!

Some truly great friends! 
We wish you a joyous and healthy 2013!!!!
Love always,
The Utechs

No comments:

Post a Comment