Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Festivities

ECFE Halloween Party...
Each year we have a Halloween party with our ECFE baby classmates.  This year the Howe family hosted.  We exchanged Halloween treats, decorated cupcakes, had yummy treats and made sucker ghosts and sticker pumpkins.  We also had fun catching up with our friends that we just don't see that often.  I let the boys pick out their treats that they shared with their friends... they picked fruit strips, Annie's Bunny Crackers and Halloween fruit snacks.  




Showing off their Ghost suckers.

Peace of Mind Halloween Party... 
In an effort to decrease costumes during class, POM put on a huge Halloween party.  There were games, prizes, teachers, a haunted house, food, a photo booth and the Teddy Bear Band.  We met up with our good friends the Ellis family.  I went to college with Chris and Jessica, then Jessica and I went to college together and here we are back in Woodbury... with munchkins the same age.  Brody and Nathan are in the same class at POM .... Nathan always says "Brody is my POM friend."  Crazy how life and friendship change and evolve over time.

Throw the penny on the pumpkin in Ms. Christy's class.

Ms. Dana....they love her!


Pretty much unlimited suckers... what could be better?

Bowling and the hula hoop toss.


Brody and the boys!

Kowalski's Trick or Treating...
Ben decided that he didn' t want to trick or treat at  Kowalski's this year... so Nathan and I went.  It is so weird to only take one child to events like this.  Nathan used my Halloween bucket from when I was a little kid... and it has my hand written name on the bottom... he thought it was so cool!  Nathan was so quiet and shy when it was just him in the midst of trick or treating chaos.  On the way home I asked Nathan if he had fun... he replied, "yeah.... but I missed Ben! Do I have to share my treats with him????"  I explained to him that this time.... no he didn't have to share ... but it might be nice to share.  A few minutes later he said... "mom, daddy missed trick or treating too!"  E:"Yup he did nathyboy!"  N:"I'm going to share a piece with Daddy... and a tiny piece with Ben... but not my cheetos!"




Halloween and Grandma and Gamma!


The grandmas (and grandpas) love these boys and were so excited to see them in their costumes. The boys also LOVE that their favorite stuffed toys match their Halloween costumes.



Zoo Boo at Como Zoo..
We met up with our friends Gretchen and Wyatt for our yearly Zoo Boo adventure.  


Ben was scared of the cheetah!

All better now that he has a rice crispy bar made of Trix cereal... disgusting... but he thought it was the best thing ever!

The only one were are missing is baby Hazel who was sleeping in the front pack with her daddy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment