Check out our photo site!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October @ RSG and POM

I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to document some of my favorite art projects and school work from Peace of Mind and also from Ready Set Grow Preschool.  I'm hoping to try and document it here so that I don't have huge Rubbermaid totes full of paper:)   
A morning at POM. 

I love this photo that Nathan drew... one because he told ms. Dana that his favorite color was blue but then drew everything in orange.  In this photo is Nathan, Ben, Berkeley, and happy faces.

Dalmatians from safety day.  I volunteered in their classroom the day that they made these.... it made me laugh looking at how each child approached their spots:)   They all did such a good job using just a "a little bit, not a lot" of glue.  Its amazing to me what these preschool teachers can get 16, three olds to be so calm, so organized, to in routine... and that they all listen and follow directions.    



Ben showing Nathan and I around his classroom at POM.  These were their self portraits/masks.  I love how proud they are to show me what they are doing... and I love listening to how he explains the directions and the rules of school.
Red Day at RSG.... they are wearing Clifford ears and noses.

Hand print leaves on the RSG Preschool Tree!

The Teddy Bear Pumpkin patch
I love their little art projects hanging in our home!



No comments:

Post a Comment