Everything old is new again. Now that Baby Allie was home.... the boys thought they should use baby towels after their tubbies too!
The boys had to introduce Allison to all their "friends"
1st trip to the pediatrician. Look at those stats.... I would have killed for those with nathan and Ben. As you can see... she was quite jaundice and her bilirubin was 13. I was pretty sure that we would end up under phototherapy lights by the next day however her bili level peaked and she was good to go.
One of her first days home I was sitting on the front porch watching the boys play... Nathan came up to me with these flowers for his sister... When I asked him why he gave them to her his reply was..."because I love her and she is so cute"
At the Peds on day #2... Ben got to be my special helper. He was so proud of his sister. Dr. Strong even put him incharge of picking out stickers not only for Allison but also for Nathan. He took his job very seriously... we looked through all of the stickers for just the perfect ones.
Snuggling in the morning!
Allison's first play was to watch Cousin Peter in his summer production of "In the Heights!" Allison was perfect the whole time.... she ate once and snuggled in uncle Adams arms the rest of the time.
Brent was redoing our sliding glass door so we had flies all over the house. Brent and the boys had spent the night before with fly "Swappers."
So the next day Ben made his own out of a play wrench and mommy's breast pad.... :) all I could do was laugh.
Nathan was incharge of the next trip to the pediatrician. Allie looked great and was back up to her birth weight by 1 week.
Summer beach babe
They always look so tiny in their big cribs.
Nathan telling Allie all about the world!
On her Due date at the MN Zoo Big Bugs exhibit. This is what you do with a 3rd child that you would NEVER do with a first child! We were also celebrating daddy's last day at home before he went back to work!
First walk in the Stroller
(I have this all documented with the boys... I have to try and document a few firsts).
The boys wanted to know why we didn't bring Berkeley.... "because mommy wants to make sure I can keep track of you 3 first!"
Lots of morning snuggles
First Bath at home with mom and dad
Big Brothers! Allison's biggest fans already











No comments:
Post a Comment