Fall is here! The boys have LOVED swimming this summer and Nathan often asks when he can go swimming at Foss again... however wonderful Foss is... it is expensive. So, back to the YMCA we go for lessons... you can't beat $36 per kid for 8 weeks. They were thrilled and so were we!
The Dynamic Duo
Goggles... I still think they are the cutest thing!
Thrilled to be back in the water.
We are moving on from cups... and working on a full out front stroke!
Loving the water... as always.
Typical!
So my next "bad mom" moment happened with WAA fall soccer sign up. I missed it. augh! I felt bad... luckily when the Parks and Rec book came out they had a fall soccer program at the new Bielenberg sports complex called Soccer Shots... it was a blessing in disguise. I love this program! I would recommend to anyone with small children! This program is all about fundamental skills and good sportsmanship! The coach is great with the kids, they run a ton, they listen and follow directions like champs and they learn new skills each week (do you think it would be bad to ask him to move into our house?). I'm not sure if Nathan and Ben are just older now... but they love this soccer and ask to go back, practice at home and generally are happy to be there. Plus, we get to use the new facility which is pretty fantastic for those of you that have not seen it! The bright orange shirts are pretty cute too!
They also think their shin pads are pretty great!
They think their coach is so cool!
Overlooking the field... it is a great view up there!




No comments:
Post a Comment